DOZENS OF DIGITAL AGENCIES & OVER 100 SMALL BUSINESSES TRUST LSG CREATIVE SEO LTD
GOOGLES PANDA REFRESH COMING SOON
Googles Panda refresh will be coming mid July - it will have an impact on websites with thin content and repeated or spun content. Avoid rewriting and tweaking old content and try to become a master in your subject or area.
You need to ask yourself whether your website is as informative as it could be, try to bulk out content and expand in your chosen subject areas.
If your SEO company has been using "spun content" to publish blogs for you then you probably will lose out on this new update. Contact our team today to find out if you are at risk.
THINKING ABOUT USING A COMPANY THAT OFFERS A PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK? THINK AGAIN.
With a host of companies starting to show up offering private blog networks as a solution for your SEO I wanted to share with you a few warnings and some light reading as food for thought.
- Links are controlled by SEO, not you. All work carried out by an SEO should be an investment in your website, not to help build authority in private blog networks.
- They are against Googles Web Quality Guidelines and will be penalised if located, this will not only penalise the network of blogs and news websites but also all websites gaining links from them. A message from Matt Cutts below...
- Build your sites relevance online by writing compelling content, structuring your site correctly and having rich and engaging media and you will benefit from SEO in the long term.
- Stay away from PBNs (Private Blog Networks) and never use a link farm.
WHAT MAKES OUR SEO UNIQUE?
- Holistic, context-based SEO approach providing superb quality content onsite and offsite.
- Technical performance and page architecture optimisation.
- Broad range of back link production by posting quality content with a mixed keyword density and variety of anchor text links.
- Social signal optimisation, social signals are the votes, shares, likes, pins, or views people place on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or other social media sites that filter out to various search engines like Google. By bookmarking the articles we produce for you we help get your content noticed.
- User signal optimisation, we focus on how long your clients and prospective clients spend on your website by adding rich media content.
VAN MAN | SEO CAMPAIGN
300% increase in traffic
SPLASHERNET | SEO CAMPAIGN
"Fully booked from SEO position"
BATH RUGBY | WEB DESIGN
SUPPORTING ESTABLISHED & START-UP COMPANIES
We are an SEO agency in Bristol who also build awesome websites.
LSG Creative will not just create you a superb website but can also offer you a full consultancy service. We can help your website rank higher on search engines using Google compliant methods which are fully transparent.
Your company will receive monthly reports, ranking updates on request and a seven days a week service making us the best value UK based SEO agency.
Nine out of ten clients would recommend us to another company, with no contracts and secure online payments what do you have to lose?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) does not have to be a burden, with prices starting from £50 per month we can get you started and get you ranking. We also cover all areas of the digital marketing world including bespoke responsive websites which you can control.
LSG Creative was created by Luke Sartain who regularly assists companies in being found online, we now help support over 60 UK companies and we continue to grow with a team which has expanded to over fourteen worldwide experts.
HOW GOOGLE & SEO WORKS
WHAT IS SEO?
Search engine optimisation is editing or changing a website to make it more friendly for the likes of Google, Yahoo and Bing this will ultimately achieve better ranks when people search online.
• The main aim of SEO is to optimize a website for search engines such as Google or Yahoo.
• Search engine optimisation is the art of designing and producing a website to rank in the best place in search engine results.
• The results of successful SEO is increasing web traffic to a website from search engines.
WHAT DOES £150+VAT PER MONTH GET ME?
- Website speed optimisation with reports
- Onsite optimisation with reports
- Competitor analysis and monthly reporting
- Manually listed on between 40-60 major UK directories
- Eight blogging accounts created - you own the accounts
- Dozens of social media accounts created - you own the accounts
- UK written professional copy written articles optimised and promoted on dozens of social media channels, blogging accounts and all socially bookmarked every month creating a natural back link profile and creating PR
- Report on all articles produced and work complete every month
- Google + optimisation
- Local citations
- Webmaster tools management
- 30 days rolling agreement
- Google compliance guarantee
- Audit report of your website
MOBILE FRIENDLY SEO
Google ran an update on April 21st which lowered the authority of all websites which are not optimised for mobile devices. As part of our new SEO service we include the migration of your website to a responsive platform or create you a mobile website so that your business will not be negatively effected by this update. Whilst enquiring on the SEO quotation form above please be sure to mention that your website is not mobile optimised.
To find out if your website passes the next Google test please visit:
Bristol is famous for its creative streak, and renowned for top quality music and brilliant films being recorded here.
Bristol is also famed for Banksy, graffiti art and fantastic food (National Foodies Festival)
It also allows LSG Creative to work with a broad range of people, from business owners to bands. Regardless of whether you are wearing a suit or sandals or based in Bristol or Belgium give us a call today to find out how we can help your company grow with fantastic SEO or a unique website.
Intelligent Monthly Reporting
Spy on Three Competitors
Google Compliance Speed Optimisation
Optimise Your Reputation